
Many proud mommy moments are marked with new words and new discoveries from your child's blossoming world. It's amazing what they learn and discover each day. On one such day Audrey became aware of the small fuzzies that live between her toes after wearing socks. I'm not so sure I'd pick Audrey's hunting for toe lint at the top of the "mommy's proudest moments" list, but I sure did think this was pretty funny. Audrey patiently scoped between each toe making sure she got each piece of fuzz. I'm pretty sure she got this lovely characteristic from her Aunt Becky who spent many nights before her bath checking for toe lint. This legacy lives on!

4 comments:
I love how intently she is focusing on her quest for lint! That is hilarious!
Haha!! That's too funny!
Avery likes to examine the bottom of her foot. She hasn't discovered toe lint yet.
LOL. Braden just discovered this yesterday!! (We have only been in socks a few times.)
What a precious little gift you have. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment