Doesn't this look posed? Of course, this was back when Audrey still enjoyed having her photo taken. Now, it's some screaming, followed by covering her face and yelling, "no!"
Hi, I'm Audrey! I'm almost 22 months old and when asked I say I am two and hold up two fingers, big surprise! My Mom says I am acting two. My vocabulary is getting pretty big and I'll try to say any word thrown at me. Sometimes I call my Daddy Jeff and my Mommy Leslie and everyone laughs. I also love calling for the dogs (Moo & Doo) and telling them I'm going to give them treats. I love playing with my baby dolls & stroller, serving up tea and bossing mommy around. I'm kinda picky about my food lately and my cartoons too. I love Elmo, Bunnytown and Little Einsteins! I'm crazy for animals too... the squirrel that comes to our back door, the birds at the feeder, horses in the pasture nearby--I love to see them all and make the corresponding sound!
Current Stats 23-ish lbs 33 inches
Currently wearing size18-24 in everything and a few 2t tops. I need to grow about 2 more inches for some pants though! I am now wearing a size 5 shoe and my Mom says I have more shoes than her. I doubt that. I love See Kai Run shoes. I have like five pair! I still wear a size 4 diaper! I love hats and bows now and point to my head, so that someone will put one on me!
No comments:
Post a Comment