Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's my party!

Today we celebrated Audrey's upcoming 1st birthday with a party fit for a princess. I think Audrey truly enjoyed a party that was all about celebrating her. She was having fun entertaining everyone during lunch, she loved ripping into each gift package, reading cards as you'll see, and I think we have a cake lover. I love cake--it's my weakness, so no doubt she got the cake gene from me. Enjoy Audrey's birthday party pics!

The birthday party invite and the tablecloth I found that was a near perfect match!

Decorations for around the house. Yes, I went a bit crazy with the pink & green, but it seemed so perfect for a little girls spring birthday party!
Audrey liked her birthday lunch! We dined on yummy burgers from Heffron Farms and Audrey even had her own mini burger. She'll try anything that comes on a fork and she loved it. She also had some peas and pears.

Audrey got so many wonderful gifts. I think she's going to have a blast playing with her new toys and books for many weeks to come! Audrey loves her new pink Tigers baseball and bat!

She got her first purse, which was a huge hit. She cried until Carter got the box open for her.

Audrey reading one of her birthday cards.
Audrey also got a new babydoll and a stroller, a big girl kitchen, the Little People Palace, a band in a box and lots of books!

After gifts it was time to let Audrey indulge in a little birthday cake. I decorated a bunch of little bug cakes that turned out so cute. Audrey approved too!










BIG BITE!!!!
Thank you to all who attended Audrey 1st birthday party and celebrated with us! She definitely had a day fit for a princess and after all of today's activities I'm hoping she sleeps in tomorrow!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a blast! Cute little cakes!

Christina said...

Love your decorating, the cake, everything looks adorable! She will LOVE that kitchen for many years to come! Happy Birthday!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Oh my gosh Leslie! What a darling party for a beautiful little girl! Planned to perfection - I wouldn't expect any less from you! The cakes are ubber darling!

Courtney said...

Adorable party!! Love the decorations! I love pink and green too...so cute! Audrey looks like she had a blast.

Ang said...

Very cute! I love her crown. CLaire is jealous of the pink basball bat!

Jen O said...

Sorry we missed it :-(

Looks like a great party. Will can't wait to come over and push that stroller around!