Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's never too late!

So, I'm sitting here just prior to Audrey's first birthday creating a blog to catch all the details of her life. I'm wondering why I didn't do this a year ago? So much has happened in the last year and it's all gone by so fast and I can hardly believe my little girl is growing up. In an effort to capture all future memories I started this blog, because it's never too late, right?!

Audrey's birthday party is scheduled for Saturday afternoon and we are getting ready all around the house. In preparation for the party we painted the laundry room blue, which of course had Jeff rather grumpy on Sunday. It looks awesome though, so I'll be giving people tours of the laundry room. There's something about having a party that makes you want to pretty up the house!

I think Audrey will really enjoy her party and the undivided attention of everyone. She's such a show-off these days and loves entertaining a crowd. Audrey may be officially walking by her first birthday (March 27th) as she's getting better and better each day. This morning she was walking from chair to coffee table to tv cabinet and then to me without falling! She walks with determination. My Dad describes this photo as "a linebacker blitzing the quarterback." Perhaps a future football star?!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, a female NFL star is in your future :)

Vanessa said...

Wow! Audrey has impressive walking skills! Avery's jealous... :)

Christina said...

I love the expression her face! thanks for sharing! Did you know you could make a book out of your blog posts? I was just looking back at mine thinking this would be a GREAT replacement for the scrapbook that I am years behind on... I'll have to look around for the link.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging :)

You decided to paint the laundry room afterall, huh?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog! It's going on my lists of favorites now! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah she is super cute and so is her blog!

The Roths said...

Love the new blog!!! It looks great!