Also, today I started some seeds inside and I cannot wait for my first sprouts. I'm going to plant my own vegetable garden this spring, so I'm waiting to sow those seeds outside but I did start my Thyme and three different types of foxglove. Foxglove is my absolute favorite flower. I'm growing the "foxy" mix, a pale pink variety, and a rather rare yellow foxglove, which I am excited about. I've got lots of dappled sunlight around our home, so the foxgloves just thrive. I'm also going to try my hand at growing a few other flowers from seed such as ruffled pansies, columbine & love-lies-bleeding.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Strolling!
Also, today I started some seeds inside and I cannot wait for my first sprouts. I'm going to plant my own vegetable garden this spring, so I'm waiting to sow those seeds outside but I did start my Thyme and three different types of foxglove. Foxglove is my absolute favorite flower. I'm growing the "foxy" mix, a pale pink variety, and a rather rare yellow foxglove, which I am excited about. I've got lots of dappled sunlight around our home, so the foxgloves just thrive. I'm also going to try my hand at growing a few other flowers from seed such as ruffled pansies, columbine & love-lies-bleeding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looking forwarad to garden updates as the season progresses.
Such a cute picture of Audrey!! I bet it felt good to get outside!
Audrey is hilarious!
That pic of Audrey makes me smile :) Love it!
I really wish I had a green thumb! I'd love to have a veggie garden. Maybe someday...
Post a Comment