Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a cute peanut!

Last week Wednesday we went to have Audrey's picture professionally taken by my girlfriend Amy. She's so fabulously talented!! Yesterday, I received an email from Amy saying that Audrey's proofs were up for viewing. I couldn't wait to run over to Amy website and check them all out. I must say Audrey is one cute baby! Jeff thinks we have a model baby on our hands. Here's a few snapshots from our session with Amy!

I couldn't resist letting Audrey do a few "Trash The Cupcake" photos too! Since these pictures were taken just after her first birthday it only seemed appropriate to let her indulge in a little more cake. Audrey hates the tutu I made for her, so the only way to really get her to wear it is to bribe her with sweets. She totally LOVED the cupcake as you can see.
If you would like to see all of the shots just hop on over to Amy's site and click on "Client Proofing" and then "Children & Babies." When you find Audrey's gallery use the password Kortes. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Christina said...

these came out great!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

They turned out fantastic. Audrey certainly is a doll and Amy does beautiful work! It will be one huge order, I have a feeling :-)

Oh....and I so badly want to steal that cupcake from Audrey, isn't that awful?

Erin said...

You have one beautiful girl on your hands!! :)

Em said...

It was nice to finally meet Audrey yesterday!! And I love all of those pics. Especially the last two.