Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Playin' at the park!

Last week Audrey and I ventured down to Hastings to visit and welcome a new doctor to my Dad's practice. It was a lovely day for being out and about. We stopped into the new AlFresco, which is amazing and then headed over to the nursing home to visit Great Grandma & Great Aunt Louise. On our way back to my parent's house we decided to stop by the local park, which I played at as a kid. It was a bit surreal--the toddler part of the park remains completely unchanged and I remember playing on some of that same stuff as a small child. Crazy!

Anywho, Audrey had her first swing experience and I think it's safe to say we have a swing crazy baby! Audrey loved swinging and would squeal with delight on each push into the air.

We ended our day by attending a welcome reception for a new doctor joining Hastings Orthopedic Clinic. It was a wonderful reception with the local medical staff and the food was excellent thanks to the talented chef at The Cracked Pepper! Audrey had fun trying some new foods, but mostly enjoyed her time playing in the Physical Therapy dept. climbing on the steps, running around with Therabands and taking a bounce on the trampoline. We had one pooped baby on our hands when we got home, but what a fun day!

5 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

What fun!! I love her fabulous pink hat!

Amanda said...

That hat is SO fab!!!!

Unknown said...

Toooo cute! Love the leggings!

Courtney said...

SO cute! Looks like she loves the swing - who can blame her, right? Isn't AlFresco beautiful? My husbands brother rebuilt it after the fire. He built our house too - those ladies are great!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

So precious Les!