I pretty sure P. Diddy does this move. I don't watch MTV, but I saw Carter trying it out in the bathroom mirror. I make this look good!!!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Party like a rockstar!
Well, my Auntie Becky may have been in Vegas, but at home I was having my own kind of party! Just give me a carrot for my microphone and Cameron's aviator shades and I'm ready to rock.
Giving love to my fans! MUWAH!

I pretty sure P. Diddy does this move. I don't watch MTV, but I saw Carter trying it out in the bathroom mirror. I make this look good!!!
I pretty sure P. Diddy does this move. I don't watch MTV, but I saw Carter trying it out in the bathroom mirror. I make this look good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the carrot mic!
I am loving these pictures! Cute and hilarious!
the carrot really adds to the hip hop feel of the last picture ;-)
Rock on little girl... rock on!
Audrey is a little rock star!!
Those cracked me up!
Post a Comment