Monday, June 2, 2008

Just a little yardwork!

Yesterday Audrey got to ride the tractor with Daddy. She wasn't completely sold on the idea when Jeff started it up, but once they got going she was loving it and didn't want to get off!
It was an exciting day of dethatching, lawn sweeping & then fertilizing, but hopefully it will get the lawn looking better and greener. I think the dethatching was key! Jeff wants a plug aerator next. I swear we have more lawn tools and crap than anyone I know!

Audrey spent some time watching Daddy on the tractor from the comfort of her chair and drinking my water out of a regular glass. Her favorite!While Audrey napped I worked on the backyard a bit and got a sunburn on my back & shoulders. The flagstone patio has created a whirlwind of activity in the backyard though. Once it's complete (if it ever is) I'll post some pics!

4 comments:

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

I love the picture of Audrey and her pops on the tractor! So precious, especially since she's such a little fashionista - she looks completely out of place on a tractor! ;-)

Yeah, we enjoyed Red's. Our waitress left a lot to be desired and my meal was alright - but everyone else's food was fab. I want to try their burger sometime, it looked wonderful.

Amanda said...

Does Jeff want to come do our yard with all his tools? Our yard is HORRIBLE!

Audrey look so cute on the tractor!

Courtney said...

Audrey looks so cute on the tractor - it's one of Myah's favorite things as well. She is so adorable Leslie.

Vanessa said...

She looks so cute riding on the tractor!

I seriously need to get Avery a little chair like Audrey's!