Saturday, June 7, 2008

We all scream for ice cream!

On Thursday evening after dinner we ran to get ice cream. It's one of Audrey's favorite outings. She loves to get a baby cone and feed herself, which makes a rather huge mess but if you try to assist her prepare for a screaming, foot-stomping tantrum because she's clearly afraid you're going to take away her precious ice cream. I like ice cream, but it's not my favorite of all sweet treats. I'm thinking Audrey got her love of ice cream from Daddy!
Eventually there was more cone left than ice cream, so Audrey decided she wanted out of that chair and needed to run around the yard with her cone in hand. Audrey loves to snack on the go!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

She LOVES it! And I LOVE that hat!

Amy Carroll said...

I am also that happy and excited when I get an ice cream cone ;)

Adorable Audrey as always! Always the fashion diva!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Now that's the way to eat a cone!

Courtney said...

I love ice cream too! She looks like she is loving it! Adorable!

Rachael said...

Love the ice cream beard.. she's such a doll!

Unknown said...

Too cute... Rainah had the ice cream beard goin on today at Krupps... so funny!