In the meantime, here's a picture of our kitchen tile backsplash nearly complete. I'm on to grouting now and almost done. I can't wait to get our kitchen back together!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
June has been busy!
I sit here on the eve of July wondering where the last month has gone. We've been so busy with tiling projects, landscaping & gardening, and a trip up to Mackinac Island that I've hardly realized June has passed me by with too few blog updates. I've been getting flack from several friends and family dying for some updates and new pictures of Audrey. I promise you they are coming!
In the meantime, here's a picture of our kitchen tile backsplash nearly complete. I'm on to grouting now and almost done. I can't wait to get our kitchen back together!
And for all you Audrey picture fans... here's a picture of Audrey trying to kiss her brother, Carter whom she loves! This is Carter's "don't kiss me face," although Audrey was really determined to plant one on him and she did. It was so cute! Sorry, I'm not sure what that weird flash thing is in the picture.
Then they surfed the internet together looking for Sea Doo's. I'm pretty sure that Carter believes with a Sea Doo and occasionally pushing Audrey in her pink stroller he'll be reeling in the babes!
In the meantime, here's a picture of our kitchen tile backsplash nearly complete. I'm on to grouting now and almost done. I can't wait to get our kitchen back together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute!! I love seeing her surfing the net - pretty soon she'll be doing a little shopping herself!
So precious! The pictures of Carter and Audrey together are so cute! Looks like he is great with her! And I love your backsplash! Nice job!
love the backsplash!
So cute! Did Audrey find any deals while browsing the web??
Audrey Burke! Tell you mother to update! :-)
Post a Comment