Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reds (and A&E) on the River!

On Thursday, Audrey and I met Kami and Easton for lunch at Red's on the River! What a nice treat to sit riverside on a hot relaxing summer's afternoon. We had fun catching up, Audrey had fun running around, and Easton just enjoyed watching Audrey go. In no time Easton will be chasing Audrey though! At lunch I delivered Kami two size 1 Pampers diapers for a keepsake box. I honestly had never thought to do that, but I was just in awe at how tiny that size 1 diaper looked. I've forgotten how tiny they were (I used newborns for a month on Audrey!) and how little Audrey was when she wore those diapers. It was a fun flashback!

Here are our two troublemakers. Well, one troublemaker at least, although our waitress commented on how well behaved and lovely our children were during lunch. Wasn't that nice?! Perhaps she was just vying for a bigger tip, but it's true... Audrey didn't throw any hotdogs onto their patio! After our delicious lunch at Red's Kami and I decided to stroll around downtown Rockford. We stopped into a few stores, although sadly Wiggles & Giggles was closed. Well, maybe not so sad for our wallets, but they've been having some sales and we just wanted to browse. Then we decided to stroll down to the Wolverine Footwear Depot and cruise some shoes for us and the babes. So many cute baby Merrell's for this fall. I think I'll be heading back there in a few weeks! Such a fun afternoon--thanks for lunching Kami & Easton!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute!! They are both adorable - how fun that you guys met for lunch...Reds is wonderful!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

So cute Les! Thanks for posting and thank you and Audrey for meeting up with us for lunch, we had so much fun, as always :-)

Can't wait until E can chase after A, he REALLY wanted to!