Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby in a Box!

In the last year or so I remember seeing a list of the all-time greatest toys for children and do you know what toy topped that list? A box. Who knew a box could provide such entertainment. You can put things into the box like your blocks or your babydoll or you can practice getting in and out of that box for 20 minutes. Or you can sit in the box and have Daddy zoom you around on the carpet like it's a car. So, if you've got a large box and you're thinking about tossing it out let Audrey play with it first. We always have diaper boxes around, but they're not very big. Audrey would like a big box like for a washer or fridge. I may have to ask the next time we are at Lowe's.


4 comments:

Christina said...

Ha ha! I share your frustration on this :-)

Amanda said...

I love her experssion in the last one!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

So cute!

Vanessa said...

Aw! Cute! Avery loves boxes too. How fun would it be to make a fort with a huge box??!