Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thinking ahead to Halloween!

Yes, folks, that's right! Halloween costumes already, because when you're a mom with a cute baby you can't wait to dress them up in an adorable little outfit. Last year Audrey was a flower, but she was pretty young and didn't get the whole costume or celebration. This year I'm thinking Audrey might be a bit more into Halloween and perhaps visit a few houses to get candy with Daddy. So, what do you think Audrey should be for Halloween?! Here are the options...

A pink poodle? The fact that Audrey is dog crazy puts this at the top of the list.

A butterfly? Audrey seems pretty fascinated by these flying creatures in our yard.

A princess?! I suppose that's what Audrey is, although we don't need her head getting too big!

I think we're leaning towards the pink poodle, but cast your vote to help us decide!! Audrey will be wearing this outfit for Halloween and also to our annual GRBaby Halloween Party at Chuck-E-Cheese!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Are those the Old Navy costumes?? I LOVE those. They are nice and warm for the fall. Pete will be wearing Maria's old lion costume. It is so adorable with his big pot belly and huge paws! I wish I could get Maria to be Dorothy and carry one of our doggies as ToTo but right now she is still wanting to be Ariel.

Courtney said...

I vote for the poodle - precious!

All My Darlings said...

I vote for the poodle! Too cute!