Monday, August 11, 2008

Peanut on a Potty!


The other day I bought Audrey a potty. It was a steal that couldn't be passed up and I figured we put it in our half bath to get Audrey used to the potty. Well, Audrey loves her potty. If you just happen to say the word potty she runs into the bathroom to open up the top and point inside. She even wants to sit on it. I let her sit on it if she wants during diaper changes. She loves to sit, but so far that's all that happens. Sitting. I'm just waiting for the first pee on the potty and the following potty party that will occur. Eventually it will happen. Audrey loves to run around naked before bathtime and Jeff and I have to watch her like a hawk or she'll pee on the floor. It must be that fresh air! If the dogs piddle on the floor they get in trouble. If Audrey runs through the house naked and piddles on the floor we have a chuckle (quietly). It's cute when Audrey does it. How can you not laugh at a naked baby running around. This is motherhood. The excitement over pee and potty and poop. No one told me this!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Way to go Audrey!! Maria was really into her potty and since she was the only one, it was easy to read lots of potty books to her while she sat there and listened. Maybe you should invest in some books to read to her too! I wish we could do the same with pete but things are too crazy!

Courtney said...

That pictures is ADORABLE!! The first big step is that she likes her potty. Yay!!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

That is so cute Les! I can't believe she is getting used to a potty now!