I think this fall we are going to branch out and try some bigger girl styles including jeans! Audrey has been such a skinny mini that getting jeans to fit her this past year has been a joke. They may fit her in length, but the waist always has inches to spare--if only I could echo that same sentiment. Anywho, I'm completely in love with the "Boho Baby" and the "Preppy Prints" collections and because I have a coupon and a few giftcards lined up I may just have to start snatching this stuff up before it's all gone. Then there's the shoes, but that may need it's own entry. Stay tuned to Audrey's style watch!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Darn you, Baby Gap!
If you don't have a baby then you are probably not aware how adorable Baby Gap's stuff has been lately. This past spring their collection was so cute I couldn't help but snap up all of the coordinating pieces when they went on sale for Audrey. I loved that everything was mix & match, fit Audrey well and has washed and worn great. Well, with fall upon us I'm already starting to think about her upcoming wardrobe, because as a baby who is always growing you're totally lucky and get a new wardrobe about every six months. It's not fair! So shop I must.
I think this fall we are going to branch out and try some bigger girl styles including jeans! Audrey has been such a skinny mini that getting jeans to fit her this past year has been a joke. They may fit her in length, but the waist always has inches to spare--if only I could echo that same sentiment. Anywho, I'm completely in love with the "Boho Baby" and the "Preppy Prints" collections and because I have a coupon and a few giftcards lined up I may just have to start snatching this stuff up before it's all gone. Then there's the shoes, but that may need it's own entry. Stay tuned to Audrey's style watch!
I think this fall we are going to branch out and try some bigger girl styles including jeans! Audrey has been such a skinny mini that getting jeans to fit her this past year has been a joke. They may fit her in length, but the waist always has inches to spare--if only I could echo that same sentiment. Anywho, I'm completely in love with the "Boho Baby" and the "Preppy Prints" collections and because I have a coupon and a few giftcards lined up I may just have to start snatching this stuff up before it's all gone. Then there's the shoes, but that may need it's own entry. Stay tuned to Audrey's style watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so mad at BabyGap, I have been stalking their website everyday for a couple of the things I wanted for E to go on sale and the only day I didn't check the site was Monday because I was busy at work and everything I wanted went down low and was sold out by the time I went to go look! DAAAAAAAARN YOU BABYGAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I smell a lunch date and shopping excursion to BabyGap in our near future?
Post a Comment